Finding an experienced , qualified medical doctor to perform your rhinoplasty procedure should be your main priority when considering getting any type of aesthetic technique . ASAPS ( American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery ) has recommended that each patient should ideally consider the following tips for best results :
• Consult at least 3 different surgeons before choosing one
• Be sure the cosmetic surgeon you choose is board certified
• Ask where your surgeon is privileged to legally practice to ensure his credibility
• Request to see before and after photos of previous patients
• Talk in-depth about the surgery as well as the results and recovery and any potential things that may possibly go wrong or happen unexpectedly
• Ask about the surgeon’s rhinoplasty experience . How many has he done ?
• Does the surgeon have malpractice insurance ? If not , get up and leave
• Ask about the follow-up procedures
• Request to contact former patients about their own experience
• How much does the procedure cost ? What about insurance ?
The results of rhinoplasty
Rhinoplasty results could possibly be minor or major , based on the type of correction you want done , but they are however permanent . It’s absolutely necessary that both you and your cosmetic surgeon are on the same page concerning the objectives of your procedure . If you have realistic expectations and your plastic surgeon, the outcome will likely be very positive overall .