Nose Surgery in Seattle : Up-to-date Techniques and What you want to Experience
Rhinoplasty is cosmetic facial treatment that’s characteristically done to augment a person’s presence or to recover their nasal area for medical purposes . A rhinoplasty procedure involves customizing the cartilages and bones of the nasal area , or sometimes tissue is added in order to enhance the cosmetic appeal . The treatment is also commonly executed to repair nasal fractures as well . If rhinoplasty is performed to repair someone’s nasal fracture , the medical doctor tries to recondition the nose area to its pre-injury condition . A complementary surgery often known as septorhinoplasty is done on patients that furthermore have a nasal obstacle . Septorhinoplasty works to enhance the look of the nose , but also stabilizes the overall structure and reduces any internal obstructions that might be blocking the patient’s nasal breathing .
Just what exactly does a rhinoplasty treatment involve ?
Any aesthetic worries and goals you have ought to be completely discussed before surgical treatment . The recommendations of your doctor along with any special limitations concerning the structure of your nose , skin , or face in general are very important to have thoroughly explained you . Make-up free photos are typically taken prior to operation to assist with both the preoperative and post surgery planning stage in order to document the results .
Make inquiries and express your concerns .
Finding a competent , specialized plastic surgeon to perform your rhinoplasty procedure should be your main priority when taking into consideration getting any type of cosmetic surgery . ASAPS ( American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery ) suggests that each patient should ideally consider the following tips for best results :
• Consult at least 3 different surgeons before choosing one
• Be sure the cosmetic surgeon you choose is board certified
• Ask where your surgeon is privileged to legally practice to ensure his credibility
• Request to see before and after photos of previous patients
• Talk in-depth about the surgery as well as the results and recovery and any potential things that may possibly go wrong or happen unexpectedly
• Ask about the surgeon’s rhinoplasty experience . How many has he done ?
• Does the surgeon have malpractice insurance ? If not , get up and leave
• Ask about the follow-up procedures
• Request to contact former patients about their own experience
• How much does the procedure cost ? What about insurance ?
The results of rhinoplasty
Rhinoplasty results could possibly be minor or major , based on the type of modification you want done , but they are however permanent . It’s very important that both you and your plastic surgeon are on the same page regarding the objectives of your treatment . If you have realistic expectations and your medical doctor, the outcome will likely be very positive overall .